Wednesday 22 May 2013

{Herbalife}

My Herbalife Formula 1 shake arrived last week and it was worth every cent!

I am taking it because I want to make sure I have at least one very nutritious meal a day. If you want to loose weight, you supplement the shake for two meals a day.

You can have it as an on_the_go breakfast shake or whenever and however you like! I take it to work everyday as my lunch meal. No more slaving away making cheese and ham sandwiches every morning! I also have a small snack at tea time, like a banana and some peanuts and raisins.

It comes in a few flavours like Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Tropical fruit and Cookies & Cream.

One of my friends is a Herbalife distributor so if you are interested I can give you her details! She is great...gives you all the info and support! Check out her blog with amazing recipe's using Herbalife products: http://slinkyshakes.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! It's great how proper nutrition improves so many aspects of your health, and life in general! Can't wait to hear about your results! xxx

    ReplyDelete