Tuesday 11 June 2013

{Soon to be in the land of the free}

Charlotte, North Carolina

This beautiful City is soon to be my home! I lived there last year for 3 months and was seduced by it's pretty parks, gorgeous greenways, neat neighborhoods and utterly-quaint uptown.

There are a few facts I have learned about Charlotte:
> It is the 17th largest American city
> There are 2 296 569 people in the metropolitan area
> It is the 2nd largest financial center after New York....yip NY
> It's home of the Carolina Panthers (American football), Charlotte Bobcats (Basketball),  NASCAR hall of fame, US National Whitewater Center, Billy Grayham Library, Carrowinds (Amusement park) and my mom!

I can't wait to make Charlotte my home!
What do you love about where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment